Thursday, April 25, 2013

Laundry Day

I'm spending a day doing a pile of laundry and doing something totally uncharacteristic of me...watching chick flicks. It started with The Notebook. It happened to be on Encore Love, and dammit, I cried my eyes out. I've seen it once before, but forgot how depressing yet happy the ending happens to be. I finally picked up 500 Days of Summer (I haven't seen it yet) and so far, it is so cute. The kiddos are napping, so yay for quiet time.

I moved to a wasteland of Lay's potato chips. Being a Midatlantic girl, I just can't survive the ordinary genericness of Lays when I know that a far superior chip options is available. Namely, Utz. I spent entirely too much money to have a box of chips shipped to me, and they arrived today. I haven't dug in yet, but I have the perfect crab chip in my posession, and that makes me very happy. I'm telling you, the rest of the country is missing out. I don't work for them or anything, I just really, really love those damn things. They taste like home, and after a pretty nasty bout with homesickness this weekend, I welcome this little smiling face:


No comments:

Post a Comment